Health and Safety
Our commitment to providing healthy and safe working conditions is set out in the following extract from our Health and Safety Policy Statement:
‘It is our policy to seek, provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for all our employees, and to provide such training, supervision and information as they need for this purpose. We also accept our responsibility for the health and safety of the other people who may be affected by our operations and activities.
Where we are engaged as the Principal Contractor for a project, we will also ensure that all contractors and other persons at work on site under our control comply with the provisions of our Health and Safety Plan.’
Please contact us if you require any further information on how we manage Health and Safety standards from concept to completion.
Full for full details of our health and safety policy please click here. (.pdf)
RCI Contacts Limited is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its vehicles and the source of its power requirements.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Site Waste Management Plan – Selecting and segregating non biodegradable waste to recycling centres locally.